It’s a simple process to redownload games on your PlayStation 4 through the PS Plus service. In order to re-download PS4 games, you’ll first need to have an active PS Plus subscription. Once you have that, you can follow the steps below to redownload any games that you’ve bought in the past:
1) Go to the PlayStation Store on your PS4
2) Press ‘Options’ on your controller
3) Select ‘Download List’ from the menu
4) Find the game you want to redownload and select it with your controller
5) Press ‘X’ on your controller to begin the download process
What You Will Need
-PS4 with an active PlayStation Plus membership
-Access to the internet
1.First, you will need to log into your PlayStation account on your PS4.
2.Once you are logged in, go to the PlayStation Store.
3.In the PlayStation Store, select “Search” from the menu on the left side of the screen.
4.Then, type in “PS Plus” into the search bar and hit enter.
5.This will bring up a list of all of the free games that are currently available to download for PS Plus members.
6.Scroll through the list and find the game or games that you want to download, then select them and hit “Download.”
7.The game or games will start downloading and will be added to your library of games on your PS4.
How to re-download ps4 games using ps plus
Ps4 gamesvcan be re-downloaded from the PlayStation Store, or by using a game disc. If you have a PlayStation Plus subscription, you can also redownload games that you’ve previously downloaded at no additional cost.
To re-download a ps4 game:
1. Go to [PlayStation Store](https://store.playstation.com/) and sign in to your account.
2. Hover over your account name in the top right corner, and select [Download List](https://store.playstation.com/manage/downloads).
3. Find the game you want to redownload, and select [Download to your PS4](https://store.playstation.com/PS4/en-us/product/UP9000-CUSA00133_00-ASIAPLACEHOLDER).
4. Choose which storage device you want to download the game to, and then select [Download](https://store.playstation.com/PS4/en-us/product/UP9000-CUSA00133_00-ASIAPLACEHOLDER). The game will begin downloading, and will appear in your [Library](https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/library) when it’s finished.
How to redownload games on ps4
You can re-download any games that you have purchased from the PlayStation Store directly onto your PlayStation 4 console. In order to do this, you will need to have an active PlayStation Plus subscription.
To redownload games on your PS4:
1.Go to [the PlayStation Store](https://store.playstation.com/en-us/grid) and sign in with your Sony Entertainment Network account.
2.Hover over the Profile icon in the top right corner and select [Download List](https://store.playstation.com/en-us/my/download-list) from the dropdown menu.
3.Locate the game that you want to re-download in the list and click the [Download to your PS4](https://store.playstation.com/en-us/my/download-list#!/ps4) icon next to it.
4.(If prompted) select which storage device you want the game downloaded to and then click Download Now.
5.(If prompted) select Download Now again and the re-download process will begin automatically.